Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 (1PC)
Doing a school project or designing a complicated floor plan? Whether you are a newbie or a pro in diagrams, Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 will work best for you. You can get acquainted with it faster by using the pre-crafted starter diagrams and contextual tips and tricks. There are also new templates and a whole lot more of shapes that meet different industry standard.
You and your teammates can work simultaneously on the same diagram with Visio Services in a browser. Whatever changes you made will be reflected on your peers' side and vice versa.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a Direct X 10 graphics card.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Word 2016: Coauthoring requires SharePoint Foundation 2013 and a Microsoft account for One Drive.