Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 (1PC)
Doing a school project or designing a complicated floor plan? Whether you are a newbie or a pro in diagrams, Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 will work best for you. You can get acquainted with it faster by using the pre-crafted starter diagrams and contextual tips and tricks. There are also new templates and a whole lot more of shapes that meet different industry standard.
You and your teammates can work simultaneously on the same diagram with Visio Services in a browser. Whatever changes you made will be reflected on your peers' side and vice versa.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a Direct X 10 graphics card.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Word 2016: Coauthoring requires SharePoint Foundation 2013 and a Microsoft account for One Drive.
We also accept Electroneum as payment with the QR Code below or the public key address below.
Once you pay with Electroneum please email us the transaction code thanks.
Public Key Address